Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is (almost) in the air!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to feel like spring may never come! Even as I type this I'm listening to Christmas music (I swear) and bundled up in a thick blanket. I'm ready for shorts, long days, Lilly and doing homework outside! So, to get us all in the mood for the upcoming season, I thought I would post a couple of my favorite spring outfits:


Shirt: Brooks Brothers Outlet
Shorts: J. Crew on sale
Jack Rogers: eBay




VV Shep Shirt: eBay
RL Oxford: Polo Factory Store
Shorts: J Crew (eBay)
Jack Rogers: eBay


What do you love most about spring? For me, its just so refreshing to have signs of life after several months of the cold, grey, damp weather! There's nothing I love more than finally being able to go outside without being bundled up, walk around with your girlfriends, and have a nice cup of iced coffee! 


So here's to hoping that spring comes, and FAST! :)

Lots of love, 

cRm


Currently Obsessed:

HOW CUTE is this Vineyard Vines Seersucker Baseball Cap?? I think I'm in love! 





1 comment:

  1. I think I am having flashbacks to my college days. I had over 25 RLPs and loads of Chino short/pants from AE where I worked. They were a major preppy store back in the day! Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete