Monday, March 25, 2013

First Post! A Little About Me...

Hey everyone!!

Wow, so I finally decided to do it....I've been playing around with the idea for this blog for a long time, so I finally just went for it! Basically, the purpose of this blog is to provide you, my fellow prepsters, with a little help as to how to live the preppy lifestyle and dress the part without going completely broke! And of course, have a lot of fun along the way!

A little about me.....

I am a college sophomore, soon to be junior, majoring in Health Promotion and Wellness with a minor in Psychology at North Greenville University in Greenville, SC. I'm addicted to Starbucks, VV Shep Shirts, pearls and my iPhone. I wonder if they have a rehab program for any of these things....just kidding.
I stumbled upon my love for all things preppy during my freshman year of college, and most of it began when I came upon great blogs such as The College Prepster and Summer Wind. Before my eyes were opened to the world of fashion, a typical day for me consisted of wearing the same pair of gym shorts and the same hoodie every single day. While this isn't that big of a deal ( I mean, I know that does not alter the rotation of the earth on its axis or anything), I really just wasn't feeling that great about myself. But when I found all of these blogs devoted to preppy OOTD's, I realized that fashion can be fun, easy and (sometimes) cheap! So that's when I began my journey for finding deals on all things preppy. Being a college kid, I certainly don't have money to just throw around, so every item of clothing that I buy is carefully thought through and I spend a good amount of time making sure that I am getting the absolute best deal possible. Which means that when I have free time, you can usually find me on eBay......*cough cough*. So that's about it guys! I'm super excited about this blog and about getting connected with my fellow preppies out there, so spread the love!

Question for you: What are your "addictions"? What do you do to stay on budget and save money?

Some of my favorite outfit ensembles:



And me! 






Lots of love,

cRm

No comments:

Post a Comment